International Associate membership of Australian Diabetes Educators Association (ADEA)
Australian Diabetes Educators Association (ADEA) is Australia’s leading organisation for diabetes care and education. The mission of ADEA is to support and empower its members for best practice, person-centred diabetes education and care through events, resources and learnings. ADEA (alongside the Australian Diabetes Society) organises the annual Australasian Diabetes Congress – the biggest diabetes scientific event in southern hemisphere.
Library of Online Resources
- E-Learning modules
- Recorded webinars
- Podcast on latest diabetes topics
- Supporting diabetes self-management
- Pathophysiology and diagnosis
- Glucose monitoring – new technology and devices
- Oral glucose lowering medication
- Injectable therapies – insulin and glucagon like peptide receptor agonists)
- Lifestyle factors – nutrition, exercise and weight management
- Diabetes and pregnancy
- Microvascular associated health issues – nephropathy, neuropathy, retinopathy
Australasian Diabetes Congress
- Artwork template for Flyers / E-mail to promote the International Associate Membership.
- Online portal for registration of doctors.
- Organise login details and send to each doctor via e-mail/SMS.
- Provide report to Corporate team on enrolment.
- Send e-mail/SMS reminders to doctors on available content, certificate modules and new content added.
- Trouble shooting and support.
- Organise online certificates for completed modules, issued by ADEA.
- Full completion report to Corporate
- Action on the feedback and reviews collected
Membership Access Duration: 1 Year